We strive to be innovative and unique in all services we provide both to customers and employees, including our benefits and perks.
Web.com proudly offers a comprehensive, competitive, flexible benefits package to our employees. This package includes a wide range of benefit choices allowing employees to participate in those benefit programs that best meet their individual or family needs.
The benefits we currently offer are:
Shared Cost Benefit Plans
- Medical Coverage – Employees may choose from 2 different healthcare plans. We offer a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and a Point of Service (POS) plan. Employees may elect dependent coverage for their spouse, children, or domestic partner.
- Dental Coverage – We offer two comprehensive plan options to fit your dental care needs.
- Vision Coverage – The vision plan offers benefits for your annual exams, lenses and frames as well as discounts on additional vision services.
Employer-Paid Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance – Web.com pays 100% of an eligible employee’s Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage.
- Short Term Disability Coverage – Web.com provides Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance to eligible employees at no cost. In the event of a qualified injury or illness, this benefit will provide up to 60% income replacement if unable to work for up to 13 weeks.
- Long Term Disability Coverage – Web.com provides Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance to eligible employees at no cost to the employees. You will receive up to 60% income replacement if unable to work after 90 days of a qualified injury or illness.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Confidential legal, financial, emotional assistance for you and your family provided at no cost.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Paid time off is provided to all full-time employees. Accrual begins on date of hire and is available to use right away.
- Holidays – We offer 7 paid holidays plus 2 additional floating holidays per year.
- Stock Options - Web.com is pleased to offer yearly potential stock options after completion of new hire introductory period.
- Tuition Reimbursement - After (90) day introductory period, employees can participate in the Tuition Reimbursement program.
Additional Benefit Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Web.com offers Flexible Spending Accounts to assist you in saving for your Medical and Dependent Care costs.
- 401(k) Savings Plan – Traditional or Roth 401(k) Savings Plan options. Employer match is $0.50 for every dollar you contribute up to the first 6%. Fully vested after 4 years of service. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the 401K Savings Plan immediately.