First Coast News
New York, NY
Sugar Land, TX
St. Louis, MO
Barrie, ON, Canada
Cardiff Wales, UK
Buenos Aries, Argentina
We strive to be innovative and unique in all services we provide both to customers and employees, including our benefits and perks.
Web.com proudly offers a comprehensive, competitive, flexible benefits package to our employees. This package includes a wide range of benefit choices allowing employees to participate in those benefit programs that best meet their individual or family needs.
The benefits we currently offer are:
Shared Cost Benefit Plans
- Medical Coverage – Employees may choose from 2 different healthcare plans. We offer a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and a Point of Service (POS) plan. Employees may elect dependent coverage for their spouse, children, or domestic partner.
- Dental Coverage – We offer two comprehensive plan options to fit your dental care needs.
- Vision Coverage – The vision plan offers benefits for your annual exams, lenses and frames as well as discounts on additional vision services.
Employer-Paid Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance – Web.com pays 100% of an eligible employee’s Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage.
- Short Term Disability Coverage – Web.com provides Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance to eligible employees at no cost. In the event of a qualified injury or illness, this benefit will provide up to 60% income replacement if unable to work for up to 13 weeks.
- Long Term Disability Coverage – Web.com provides Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance to eligible employees at no cost to the employees. You will receive up to 60% income replacement if unable to work after 90 days of a qualified injury or illness.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Confidential legal, financial, emotional assistance for you and your family provided at no cost.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Paid time off is provided to all full-time employees. Accrual begins on date of hire and is available to use right away.
- Holidays – We offer 7 paid holidays plus 2 additional floating holidays per year.
- Stock Options - Web.com is pleased to offer yearly potential stock options after completion of new hire introductory period.
- Tuition Reimbursement - After (90) day introductory period, employees can participate in the Tuition Reimbursement program.
Additional Benefit Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Web.com offers Flexible Spending Accounts to assist you in saving for your Medical and Dependent Care costs.
- 401(k) Savings Plan – Traditional or Roth 401(k) Savings Plan options. Employer match is $0.50 for every dollar you contribute up to the first 6%. Fully vested after 4 years of service. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the 401K Savings Plan immediately.