Check out this week’s Friday Roundup for tips and ideas to help grow your business.
- Discover the biggest customer service complaints against businesses, and learn How Not to Drive Your Customers Crazy in Rieva Lesonsky’s post on providing good customer service.
- Social media isn’t just for “engaging” with customers–it can make a difference to your bottom line. Read Monika Jansen’s 5 Tips to Help You Increase Revenue Using Social Media to learn how.
- This may come as a surprise, but as Maria Valdez Haubrich shares, Small Manufacturers Are Growing. Read her post to find out more.
- African-Americans are a powerful consumer base. Read Rieva Lesonsky’s When Targeting Black Consumers, Understand Their Digital Behavior to learn more about marketing to this consumer group.
- The economy may be up-and-down, but as Karen Axelton reveals, Small Business Owners Feel Confident About Their Businesses and Their Finances anyway. Find out how your opinions compare to other entrepreneurs’ in her post.
- Do you shy away from social media because bad word-of-mouth worries you? Monika Jansen soothes your fears in How to Resolve Negative Online Reviews.
- The retail environment is getting way more competitive. Read Rieva Lesonsky’s post, What Retail Customers Expect and How Your Business Can Deliver, to see if your company measures up.
- LinkedIn is a powerful tool for small business growth. Read Monika Jansen’s 5 Easy Ways to Grow Your LinkedIn Network to make sure you’re taking full advantage of it.