Gorilla Online Marketing Frequently Asked Questions
What is the set-up process for Gorilla Online Marketing?
How long will it take to get my site listed in the search engines?
- Step 1: Get started with a marketing consultation. Call or complete the short form on the sign up page and a web expert will contact you to discuss your business and marketing needs. We'll talk to you about our online marketing programs and offer suggestions about how you can improve your results.
- Step 2: You complete a brief interview to gather information about your business for your online marketing listing creation and ongoing submissions to search engines that we handle for you.
- Step 3: Your Google™ Places listing is created for you and submitted to Google for activation. Google mails you a postcard with a PIN that you will need to provide to use for activation of your places listing. Once your PIN is received, we will activate your listing for you.
- Step 4: Your monthly marketing submissions start to over 100 powerful online listings—top search engines, directories, social sites, mobile sites, and GPS devices.
- Step 5: Continue to utilize your ongoing support of 60 minutes per month to optimize your online marketing and learn about the latest online marketing trends. This lets you keep your Google™ Places listing fresh to add special offer coupons, photos, videos and more! We handle it all for you each and every month.
Search Engine results vary from engine to engine due to the different types of technology
each engine uses to index web pages.