Web.com's Online Community Provides a Wealth of Free Resources for Small BusinessesOctober 21, 2015
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com, (Nasdaq:WWWW) a leading provider of Internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, offers small businesses a host of FREE resources, such as how-to videos, e-books, white papers, marketing tips, and more through its Small Business Forum, an online community built specifically for small businesses. Membership to the Web.com Small Business Forum is free (registration required); giving small businesses instant entrance to this thriving multi-purpose portal where small businesses can access expert advice and tips to help them grow their businesses.
Here is a listing of the helpful content available on the Web.com Small Business Forum:
- The Latest Small Business and Online Marketing News - Top stories from around the world added daily in both article and video formats
- Blog articles - New content added daily offering a wide variety of marketing insights, industry data and expert advice from some of today's top small business experts
- E-books and White Papers - Full access to Web.com's complete library of e-books covering some of today's most important small business and online marketing topics, with new e-books added every month
- Proprietary Infographics & Industry Reports - Sharable links and PDF downloads for the latest Web.com surveys and info-graphics, such as Web.com's annual Small Business Decision Makers and Women Business Owner surveys.
- How-to Videos - A growing library of How-To videos covering a variety of common online-marketing related questions
- Information about the Web.com Small Business Summits - The Web.com Small Business Summits are live, free events conducted around the nation in conjunction with the PGA TOUR, Web.com Tour and Champions Tours that provide small business owners with free educational seminars and personalized consulting, information, tools and support they can use to grow their businesses online. They are, in effect, live extensions of the help resources offered inside the Small Business Forum. Visitors can learn more about the Web.com Small Business Summits, search for upcoming event dates and sign up for individual events on the website
- Updated Help Content and Customer Support FAQs for Web.com, Register.com and Network Solutions - Web.com's most recently updated customer support content and answers to customer FAQs for Web.com and affiliated brands, Register.com and Network Solutions are consolidated inside the Small Business Forum
- Networking Groups - Members can also use the Small Business Forum to grow their personal and professional networks by getting help from other business owners and/or sharing their own knowledge while building their online reputations from within the Small Business Forum's Groups, or its Guest Blogging program
Again, membership to the Web.com Small Business Forum is FREE to all small businesses (or anyone thinking about starting a small business). It's a great place for small businesses to find compelling content on how increase the success of your small business. Join the thousands of other small businesses who make the Web.com Small Business Forum part of their daily business intelligence!
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) provides a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online. Web.com is owner of several global domain registrars and further meets the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle with affordable, subscription-based solutions including website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products, eCommerce solutions and call center services. To get more information, visit www.web.com; follow Web.com on Twitter @webdotcom or on Facebook at Facebook: Web.com. For additional online marketing resources and small business networking, please visit Web.com's Small Business Summit.
Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Media Contact: John Herbkersman Web.com 904-251-6297 Jherbkersman@web.com