Getting Started with CodeGuard
Setting up CodeGuard can be done in just a few simple steps. In this article, we will explain how to access and set up your CodeGuard service.
Select an option for more assistance.
Before you can do anything, you will need to access CodeGuard. Use the following steps to access CodeGuard.
- Log in to your account.
- Click Hosting on the left side of the page.
- Locate the hosting package connected to your CodeGuard service and click the Manage button.
- On the control panel, click Cloud Backup.
- Click Manage next to the CodeGuard package you want to set up. A new tab will open.
If you purchased CodeGuard through Web.com, this step is likely already completed for you. However, if you wish to add an additional website and your plan allows for multiple websites, follow the steps below.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to Back up a Site.
- Click Add FTP/SFTP Website or Add WordPress Website.
- Follow the and the on-page instructions to add an additional website.
Follow the instructions below to add a database.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to Website Backup.
- Click Actions, then select Add Database from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the and the on-page instructions to add a database.