How Do I Change My Account Manager Password?
A strong password is a critical element of your digital security. Regularly resetting your password prevents unauthorized access, improves overall security, and ensures compliance with industry regulations. Your Account Manager stores your personal and business data. If you don't have a strong password, you're leaving yourself vulnerable to cybercriminals who can steal your information, commit identity theft, and cause you significant financial and reputational damage.
Note: The password must be at least 12 and a maximum of 16 characters, with at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number.
In this article, we will discuss:
Important: If you expect an email containing a link to reset your password and cannot find it in your inbox, kindly check your spam or junk mail folder.
For customers who access their account via https://www.web.com/my-account/login, please follow the steps below to change your Account Manager password.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Once successfully logged in, click your user profile and select My Profile.
- In the Security section, click CHANGE next to Password.
- Enter the current password and new password, then click SAVE.
For those customers who access their account via https://myaccount.web.com/Authenticate/Logon and wish to change the password of that account, you may use the following steps below:
- Login to your Account Manager.
- After successfully logging in, you will be brought to the My Products page.
- On the upper right corner of the screen, click on My Account.
- Select Account Settings, and the Account page will appear.
- Under the Account page, make sure to click on the ACCOUNT SETTINGS tab.
- In the Security tile, click on the CHANGE PASSWORD button, and then you will be able to change your password to a new one.