Build Customer Loyalty with Email Marketing
Email marketing is an effective way to build customer loyalty and increase sales with a small investment of time and money. Email
marketing is fast, allowing you to send newsletters, coupons, or invitations to your entire list in minutes, no postage required. So
unlike promotions through direct marketing, you don't have to plan a clearance sale months in advance to to get the word out.
Providing the Email Marketing Features You Need
Web.com Email Marketing isn't cluttered with features you won't use or with instructions that are hard to follow. It's simple, straightforward,
and built for small business owners just like you.
With Web.com Email Marketing, you can:
- Capture leads from your website easily
- Choose from a variety of professional email templates
- Avoid the spam folder and get your email delivered
- Create more appealing emails with our unlimited image hosting
- Track your success with real-time reporting
- Easily manage your contacts.
Email Marketing Includes:
Automatically send welcome emails to all new customers with just a few simple clicks.
Easily collect email addresses and contact information directly from your website.
Email Editing in a Few Simple Clicks
Professional templates and easy point and click-editing makes email creation a cinch.
Click and open tracking allows you to measure the success of your emails. Reporting helps you target your marketing to the interest of your buyers.
The Email Marketing Advantage
Email marketing has become one of the most popular online marketing methods because it's so affordable. Small businesses who consistently
use email marketing to keep their customers informed of specials, new products or services, and day-to-day events show a return on their investment.
Help Is Just a Call or Click Away!
If you are new to email marketing, we are here to help with extensive support options and online wizards that will keep you on the
right track. We also offer a weekly Webinar series that can get you up to speed on how you can use email marketing for your business,
which includes information on topics including how to:
- Keep your customers engaged with regular newsletters
- Provide online coupons to encourage customers to visit often
- Use email marketing to introduce new products and services
- Advertise promotions or special events.
Ready to get started? Need more information?
Give us a call at 1 800-338-1771 or click the button for a call back!