Small-Business Web Hosting: A Home for Your Website
Bring your small-business website home to Web.com, or build your first website using our free website creator.
Designing a website is only the first step toward promoting your business online. The images, copy, and code that make up your website have to be stored and executed by a server.
Web.com’s small-business Web hosting services are designed exclusively for small businesses, busy professionals, and ecommerce companies. You get the personal attention, uptime guarantees, and security reliabilityusually reserved for large businesses or high-traffic sites.
Best of all, with Web.com as your partner, your website does more than just sit on a server. It works as hard as you do to expand your company, connect with customers, and generate revenue for your business.
For IT Beginners and Experts Alike
Some small businesses buy their own servers for website hosting, but they lack the IT skills to maintain them. Without regular maintenance, including upgrades and patching, your server will be vulnerable to data breaches and online attacks.
Web.com takes care of everything in our data centers, from upgrading operating systems to installing security patches. We make sure your website has all the resources it needs, so you won’t have to worry about a sudden rush of traffic crashing your site.
Also, for the more advanced Web designers, Web.com provides a wide range of open source applications. In addition to creating basic pages with our free website builder or our ecommerce website builder, use our small-business Web hosting tools to add powerful resources to your
site, such as:·
- Blogging and content management. Use our 1-Click WordPress Blog Install tools to launch a company blog on WordPress. Use Joomla or Drupal for content management, or build a document-based knowledge base with Owl.
- Online chat. Set up a forum related to your products or your industry using Help Center Live or CraftySyntaxLive.
- Message boards and forums. Build community around your site by launching a Q&A forum with Simple Machines Forum or pbhBB.
- Customer relationship management (CRM). Use XRMS CRM to build a database of customer preferences, interactions, and loyalty information.
- Support tickets. Allow customers to report issues and create support tickets with alerts sent directly to your email inbox with osTicket.
- Ecommerce. Use our free ecommerce website builder to design your online store, or add ecommerce functionality to an existing site with Magento or osCommerce.
- Email and calendar. When you host your domain with us, your employees get branded email accounts for communication with customers and each other. You also get a calendar system that helps you coordinate activities including appointments, meetings, and more.
When you sign up for small-business Web hosting with Web.com, we take care of managing servers and your software. You focus on customizing your website to create a great customer experience along doing the thing you do best — running your company.
Create a Free Business Website
Web.com offers Web hosting including a free website builder to create a brand-new small-business website. You can also transfer your existing website to us to take advantage of all Web.com hosting offers.
For Building Your New Website
Over half of small businesses don’t have their own websites, but we’ve made it easy for any small company to get online. Use our free website creator or ecommerce website builder to design your first small business website, and choose the hosting plan that’s right for you.
For Existing Sites
Bring your current website home to Web.com to get more for your hosting budget. Enjoy easy FTP transfers, branded email, robust storage, and simple data transfers instead of dealing with complicated control panels and hassles.
Hosting and so Much More
Web.com isn’t just a place to park your website. We’re partner-ready to make sure your website gets noticed. Get help with search engine optimization (SEO), online advertising, online directory listings, and local lead generation by adding marketing services toyour small-business Web hosting package.